Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Holiday's are great!

Options
LasVegasMac
LasVegasMac Posts: 183
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wondering what all was on the menu for today - ?[p]Planned the day ahead of time - had the salmon in the brine first thing this morning. Picked up the cheese yesterday - and the brats. Now it's play time.[p]Salmon is drying in - gasp - my other smoker (has seperate fire box and can do forced air drying at the appropriate temp's - 60 - 80).[p]The BGE is patiently waiting for the salmon - and the cheese. Decided to try some smoked cheese. Have Cheddar sharp and mild, Monerey Jack, Colby and Monerey Jack combo, and a hunk of Pepper Jack.[p]And the brats - felt a need to smoke a few of those too.[p]So, while I'm waiting for things to come together, I'm doing a Google search of the BGE forum archives. Started out looking for Smoked Cheese help - found lots - but found tons of other stuff that grabbed my interest. Just amazing what you can find in the archives![p]Life is good.[p]Happy Eggin'[p]LVM

Comments