Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Decision made: upgrade from small to MEDIUM

Options
Chef Arnoldi
Chef Arnoldi Posts: 974
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i am hooked!, i made the decision to upgrade & exchange to the medioum egg. reasons: get the auto-lock band, egg mates to put plates on, stainless steel vent door available and more accessories / cooking area available :>))

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Chef Arnoldi,[p]Good idea. I love my small Egg but it is better as a companion to a larger unit than a stand alone cooker for anymore than 1 person. JMO obviously. GFW has well proven the medium can do some nice cooking.[p]Tim
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    Chef Arnoldi,[p]The best decision I made! I love my medium. I have since added a mini and am thinking of a large![p]Smokey
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Chef Arnoldi,
    I added a medium to my collection of eggs last October and have really enjoyed it...We use the medium most of the time now.
    Larry

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Chef Arnoldi, you will not be disappointed. Although one day I plan to get a larger cooker, my BGE medium will probably still be my most used. Plent of room to cook for a family of four and if you're keeping your small, you'll have plenty of fire power for entertaining.