Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cutting up a bird 101

Spin
Spin Posts: 1,375
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All,[p]Over Thanksgiving weekend my daughter and her steady came to visit. She is attending culinary college and Mookie is an IT professional. On the last day of their visit we decided to make a webpage on how to cut up a bird. I mainly talked them into it as she has shown me before and I keep forgeting parts of the process ;-).[p]With only three hours to go before departure time, Karli went to the store to get a bird, Mookie started on a webpage design, and I prepared a place to take the pictures while fretting on how to pull this whole thing off in the short time available. Karli cut up the bird while I snapped away and Mookie kept on with the webpage design. When they left, I had a camera full of pictures and a very well notated webpage script that only needed the blanks filled in. Below is the link to our little endeavor.[p]I wanted to rely on the pictures to explain the process, so page is large, using 58 thumbnails to illustrate the process. Each thumb opens to a large full screen view of the picture. It can take up to 3 minutes to fully load on slower internet connections.[p]I hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it. I would appreciate any comments or tips that my help make the page better. [p]Spin
[ul][li]Cutting up a bird 101[/ul]