Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

trexed flank steak pinwheels

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,776
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
100_1647.jpg
<p />thanks to some help on the forum, these cosco pinwheels came out excellent.[p]100_1648.jpg[p]100_1649.jpg[p]100_1653.jpg
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    fishlessman,
    a-HA! tried the pan sear, eh? excellant. thought it might firm things up a bit, but the roast on a skewer part was a pretty good trick. please don't tell us you ate all three.[p]ever find out where they came from?[p]...and last... anyone wondering how bizzy this place has become only needs to try to scroll down to the original post you made yesterday. holy cr^p. couple years ago, seems it'd take a week to scroll off the screen.[p]

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    stike,
    managed to eat 2, coulda gone for the third, but its lunch. the skewers worked good, stated roasting at the front of the egg and just rolled them toward the back a little every 5 minutes til done.

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    fishlessman,
    Looks great! My gallbladder hurts just looking at them.[p]Mike

• fishlessman,
    nicely done! i really like the skewer part[p]i can't bring myself to cut the handle off my 15" skillet, but i want to

• fishlessman, that last picture looks like a cow brain or something....hope it tasted good.