Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sausage Ring (Bundt pan)Recipe

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Long ago in a galaxy far away (or something like that) I remember seeing a recipe for a Sausage/bread/egg recipe baked in a bundt pan. While I found a link to it (http://www.biggreenegg.com/index.php?option=com_recipes&Itemid=0&func=detail&id=433) the link doesn't work.[p]Can anyone post a recipe or working link for this delicious sounding creation?[p]Thanks, and may the force be with you! :-)

Comments

• bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    T-BONE,
    Click on the 2005 recipes and scroll down to page 3.
    Bob

[ul][li]2005 fla eggfest recipes[/ul]
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,506
    Morning T-BONE:[p]Click on the link below for the "updated" recipe. Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay[p]

[ul][li]Sausage roll recipe[/ul]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• SSN686,
    Thanks, That looks GREAT![p]One question though--how important is that "Let rise 1 hour" part?[p]Thanks

• SSN686
    Mornig T-Bone:[p]It is helpful, but not necessary. What we typically do is assemble the roll the night before and leave in the fridge overnight. The next morning I take the roll out of the fridge before I light the Egg, thus while the Egg is coming up to temp it will rise enough (plus it did rise slightly in the fridge overnight). If everything is done the same day another option would be to not light the Egg until after the roll(s) is assembled. Hope that helps.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• SSN686,
    That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Without that extra hour, I might can even make it for breakfast![p]Thanks for your quick replies!

• SSN686
    Morning T-Bone:[p]I did two this past Saturday morning. We had put them together the night before. I got up at about 6:45am, lit both of my Eggs and put the Sausage rolls on at about 7:20 after I was sure they were reasonably stable at 350. One Egg heated up to about 425 before I caught it so one roll was done before the other. The family was all eating by 8:30am (and both rolls were gone by 9:15am).[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL