Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Midwest Eggfest 2007

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To Every one
who showed up to the Midwest Eggfest 2007 Thanks for making my experience Teriffic I Plan on attending next years and going to egg tober fest 2008 . To the ones who were not able to attend plan on the next one you missed out. I really enjoyed talking and making new friends at this event thanks for all the tasty samples . I will be posting pictures of my sons play egg . [p]minnesota's egg head [p]
Dustin Brown

Comments

• Dustin Brown,We loved your play egg! too cute! I am still drooling over those chicken wings. I wish I had one now. There were so many good things. Mango quesidilla, grilled veggies with bell peppers and the Road Kill Sandwhich were some of my favorites. It was a bit chaotic for us with our kids there but they had a fun dip in the pool. Thank you to all the chefs who shared some of their wonderful food. You are all amazing.