Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dutch Ovens

2»

Comments

• Grandpas Grub,[p]Chili[p]No Lid[p]Great smokey flavor, you don't have to add beans, But I like them.[p]Pb290114.jpg[p]
  • DynaGreaseball,[p]A little smoke flavor is great thing in the beans. I like to use a little Pecan wood in mine.[p]At the last two Pot-Luck dinners that I went to, I took my 7 quart Dutch Oven full and it was completely scraped clean.[p]The little old ladies at church who usually dominate the tables all had leftovers to take home of theirs . . .
  • Eggecutioner,[p]Love the beans. I have a great bean chili recpie but Hunts (Contessa Foods) stopped making their chili beans and I can't get the original tast back with other commercial cans of beans. It is just not the same.[p]After they stopped shipping the Chili Beans, I went about buying cans from neighbors, friends, internet anywhere I could find them.[p]I am down to the last two cans and when the first snow fly's the last of Granspa's Grub Chili will be gone.[p]Kent