Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

baking on the egg

mr.b
mr.b Posts: 75
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
had an xl egg now since may and i seem to be cooking on it every other night now. if i go any longer than that i start having withdrawl symptoms.very addicting.
i sent my wife out for a cut a meat last weekend and while at the store she ran into an old friend who teaches middle school where my wife went. lo and behold they starting talking about eggs (the ones you cook on) and her friend stated that she has a small egg that she never uses anymore and would be willing to part with very cheap.($50) i told my wife sold! so i guess we will be adding another egg to the family.a few pics from last nights cook.

Comments

• mr.b
    mr.b,
    i don`t quite have this picture posting thing down yet.
    geeezzzz!

• mr.b,
    Thats awesome price, how can you even think about saying no to that. I am looking for a mini my self, for all the baking I am doing. [p]Dolphine1.jpg
    Pork Butt Mike

• mr.b,
    Wow life works in mysterious ways. The stars were lined up for you to get that small and dirt cheap too!! Question: what's the purpose of setting up the firebricks like you have in your set up?[p]Judy

• mr.b
    JudyFoodie,
    you know i was going to try and cook the banana bread and the oatmeal raisin cookies at the same time(cookies up above the banana bread) but i changed my mind and never removed the fire bricks. i would normally have had the plate setter legs down as well but i wanted a little more room in the dome if i did do the cookies above the bread.

• mr.b
    Pork Butt Mike,
    i can't. so i will be picking it up tomorrow. go lions! maybe we will finally have something to cheer about this year. hey, you guys want joey back? i hear atlanta might be dealing. they only want and xl and a small egg in return.