Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

mmm...Fresh Bread

Whack Masterson
Whack Masterson Posts: 27
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Breadandrolls.jpg
<p />Here is a pic of the fresh bread and rolls off the egg this evening in time for dinner. Forgot to take pictures of the slow cooked roast with Dizzy pig red eye express, or the perfect fluffy baked potatoes off of the egg, but hey I was hungry and barely beat out the wife unit and the yutes. A standard white bread recipe for both rolls and loaves. Loaves in pans to make sandwich slices vs. boules. Rolls were parker style in loaf pan. Loaves at 350 for 45 minutes to internal temp of 185. Lots of scrumptious wood fired bread smell in the kitchen, in leaven heaven![p]Whack

Comments

• Whack Masterson,
    Very nice! Were these made on your new Egg? I really enjoyed watching you and your wife working the Pizzas last weekend, next year you're going to need two Eggs![p]Brian

• swamprb,
    Yes, these were made on the new Large from the PNW fest. We had a great time last Saturday meeting everyone and having fun. I agree with you about the multiple eggs next year though, maybe three if we include all of the bread, cornbread and pizzas we already have planned. We need to find a day comming up to get JD, me and yourself together to do some eggin. Take care.[p]Flint