Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Baked Beans

BeastBeast Posts: 78
edited 5:43PM in EggHead Forum
Good Morning All,[p]I was looking for a recipe for baked beans that included what i thought stated apple pie filling being used or something of that sort can some one please advise thanks

Comments

• JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    Beast,
    Third Eye posted a recipe, "Recipe review- Hog Apple Beans" on May 26th of this year, you can find it in the archives, Sorry i don't know how to put in a link for it, we had them for afamily get to gether in june, they went fast. hth jc

• BeastBeast Posts: 78
    J.C. in NV.,
    Thanks for the help i'll check that now

• Beast,
    best beans in the world!

[ul][li]hog apple baked beans[/ul]
  • BeastBeast Posts: 78
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Thanks this is what i was searching for

Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Please tell me how you posted that link.thanks jc

• J.C.in NV,
    you just copy the url address out of your browser and paste it in the "optional link URL:" field at the bottom of the reply screen, then type in a "link title" for how you want the link to appear

Rick's Tropical Delight,
    thanks

• Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    I made these last night and they were fabulous. I'm wondering, have you ever made them using dried beans, not canned? If so, how did you do that?[p]Thanks,
    Gwen

• Dimple's Mom,
    nope... i've only used the canned beans.[p]thirdeye can probably help you with that.