Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

London Broil

Options
TomCPA
TomCPA Posts: 82
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife requested London Broil this weekend since it was on sale at the store. I tried Naked Whiz's Rub on it (Thanks, TNW!). Cooked it for almost an hour around 375 degrees (I tried to hold at 350 but I passed out from exhaustion and my wife thought I said 375). Anyway, I took it off as my internal temp was above 140. I let it sit for 5 minutes and much to my surprise it was medium.[p]I sliced it extremely thin since I have a commercial grade meat slicer (sometimes when a client goes out of business that can be a good thing). I tasted it and the rub had a nice sweet flavor to it because of the sugar. Then a lightbulb went off in my head: why not a balsamic vinegar reduction sauce to go with it? I had some left over from another dinner I made. I heated it up a bit and lo and behold it helped enhance the flavor of the meat. I recommend trying the sauce to anyone.