Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

two egg compound

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Sorry Mike...I have been the Ann or the Ann added with Magnolia Blossom. Anna G. is someone else. So..there are only 2 people but three names! Dang..and yes, I am blonde!! haha

• Unknown
    Options
    AnnaG, Wow..great Anna...where is your location. I am in South Carolina! And I do like Paula so much...now, Martha...I can do without her...It is so good to see more women grilling! Yep...have to get our hormones clicking like the guys do! hahahha

• AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Yes, AnnaG is someone else... I live in MS, if that helps...[p]Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...

• AnnaG
    Options
    Ann..Magnolia Blossom,[p]I am in MS... Martha, whatever, but Paula, a big hell yeah...[p]Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...

• Unknown
    Options
    AnnaG, ok..so...we have two Anna G's? Is that correct? And I was too blonde and gave myself two names...Ann and Magnolia....Yep, ...life is short but it is now becoming more confusing! ;) Just have to figure out how to tell the 2 AnnaG's apart. Any suggestions?

• AnnaG
    Options
    AnnaG,[p]Forgot to mention, I am not a blonde... No offense meant, but no blonde here, unless I get to be in the sun for just a little bit... Ain't going to happen, because of the job...[p]Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...

• AnnaG
    Options
    Ann..Magnolia Blossom,[p]Nope, there is only one AnnaG, unless she showed up this week...[p]Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Same offer as to AlaskanC... Send the corporate jet to get me, house me, feed me, keep me in rum 'n cokes, pat me on the back and bring me home. [p]What a deal.[p]Spring "Insultant Consultant" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Unknown
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    how bout a C-5 instead of the corporate jet?[p]everything else, i got covered![p]maybe i can talk dhuffjr into picking you up and bring you to me! hahaaa[p]*chicken envy*