Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Done went and got myself organized (Pics)

Options
Ronbo
Ronbo Posts: 90
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Picked up an early father's day gift. I have been meaning to do this[p]cab1.jpg[p]
cab2.jpg[p]Only problem now is that the table looks so empty...personally I think it needs a small now
cab3.jpg

Comments

• Legally Blind Egghead
    Options
    Ronbo,[p]That looks just like what I've been looking for as I need to get organized too. [p]What are the dimensions and where did you get it?[p]Joey

• bobinaz
    bobinaz Posts: 44
    Options
    Ronbo,[p]Nice pix, nice organization of your egg stuff.
    I am taking notes....

• Ronbo
    Ronbo Posts: 90
    Options
    Legally Blind Egghead,
    30"x18"x70"
    Home Depot
    It is not the best quality but for $69 it will serve it's purpose

• AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Ronbo,[p]I bought the same thing. Did you find it to be a pain to put together? Some of the pieces had to be convinced to go together, in my case... [p]It was still worth it in the long run... A little cursing and it finally went together... [p]But now, my egg stuff is all organized, which was the goal...[p]Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...

• Unknown
    Options
    Ronbo,
    Love the organization. Wish I was more so. [p]I'd need to buy a metal storage cabinet - cause the "twin terrors" (young labrador retrievers) would eat that plastic one and strew it across the yard in a few hours (they'd be pooping grey plastic for a month).[p]Great job!![p]Bubba T