Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg goes into competition once again.

Options
Mop
Mop Posts: 496
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The "Hi I Que" BBQ team will be putting the Egg into action once again at the Brantford Summerfest july 21/22.
Earl!, get ready for more customer questions....LOL[p]Hoping we can take a ribbon or two, hey maybe some of the BIG HITTERS won`t show up...lol[p]Mop!

Comments

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Mop,
    I have the greatest confidence in your ability - now git out there and kick some cans!
    Are you going to be able to post some pictures? I'd like to use my Egg in competition, but it just too dang heavy! How many Eggs will you be using? How do you truck them?
    BS

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Mop,[p]Ask them this question: What do they cook on a night for diner? I bet you it won't be those big monster metal monsters - the BGE ceramic cooker is a GREAT backyard family cooker that works great and that you don't need a truck to haul around. It's practical! Sure beats a Webber!!![p]Tim
  • Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Options
    BlueSmoke, we have just been using my large egg.
    We load it into Earl`s pickup to move it, although the comp in July it will probably just go into the back of my van.
    Save Earl the drive out to get it.[p]Earl is our resident Egg informer, people usually keep him occupied with their questions, I think he would answer them ALL night if he had to, he sure sells them on it.
    The Egg is an important part of our competition arsenal.[p]This event I`ll be doing our chicken entry using the Egg.[p]Plus it`s what I do my pork tenderloins on to hand out around our camp.....
    Mop!