Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lawn Ranger tools JUST arrived......

Options
Eggcitable Boy
Eggcitable Boy Posts: 35
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mike......[p]My Lawn Ranger tools just arrived! What a nice way to wrap up the work week. They are absolutely STUNNING and the quality and craftsmanship are AAA+++. The pictures on your website do not do the "real" product justice. Worth every penny, and coincidentally, my original order was placed with you exactly one year ago June 1, 2006. Was it worth the wait? Most definately!! In your honor, and to showcase the product to my now WAY overly jealous egging friends, I am doing a brisket this weekend......... Thanks again for everything my friend........Eggcitable Boy

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Eggcitable Boy,
    Wow! Sounds like a paid announcement, but only I know that I have nothing to pay you with![p]What very nice things to say. I really appreciate your kind words and your patience.[p]Enjoy....
    Mike