Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork Friday night at Waldorf

Options
hayhonker
hayhonker Posts: 576
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wondering how many butts to bring to the Waldorf Meet and Greet, or if this is even a good idea.
I'm thinking of putting two or three or four on the egg tomorrow afternoon, and coolering them Friday. They'll still be hot when I get there and we can have a pulling party. A MEAT and greet.

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    hayhonker,
    I would think it is safe to say that those going on to Capt. Billy`s probably wont be indulging...seeins that they are getting all you can eat seafood....[p]Wess

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    WessB,[p]I'm in for a pulled pork "meat and greet." I'm not doing Capt. Billy's this year, so if there's no pulled pork, I'll probably wind up dining at that Chinese restaurant/bar place across the parking lot...
  • drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Corndog,[p]Looking forward to seeing you. It's been a while.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    WessB,
    That's a great point. Two will probably do.

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    drbbq,[p]Likewise. I've been out of it for a while. I just moved to a place where I can cook out much more easily, so I'll hopefully be cooking, eating, and drinking more, especially now that it's getting nice out. I'm on the clock until midnight tonight cramming to wrap up this class, then have a hopefully brief day at work tomorrow, and then will be ready to kick back for the fest. See you there,
    Cornfed