Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two Butt Get Spun. Wachadoin'

Options
RhumAndJerk
RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have just started two smaller Boston Butts, one with Firewalk and the other with coarse grind. [p]Now I just have to wait until dinner on tommorow.[p]So what is everyone else cooking?
RhumAndJerk

Comments

• Darnoc
    Darnoc Posts: 2,661
    Options
    RhumAndJerk,
    Shrimp burgers tonight with St Pauli Girl and tossed salad.Saturday,first time ever flank that has been in a Mojo Crillo marinade since Thursday night to throw direct on top of coals for a Fajita-Style Flsnk Steak.Just might finish with a Corona.Have a good weekend.Spent all day today cleaning out my shed.Finish the rest of it on Saturday.

• AlaskanC
    AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Options
    RhumAndJerk,[p]Not a darn thing 'cuz I am home alone tonight! Brent is in Australia, my oldest daughter is going to be babysitting until late, my next daughter is going to a school dance, and my son is with his bio dad for the weekend.[p]However, I can't get SSN686's shrimp burgers off my mind, so I might make an attempt at a small batch...we will see...