Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunday Night Pizza

AZ TravelerAZ Traveler Posts: 664
edited 1:13AM in EggHead Forum
Did a pizza for dinner this evening. Below is the precook?[p]IMG_0568.jpg[p]Below is the finished pizza:[p]IMG_0569.jpg[p]Used some double smoked turkey drumstick meat on it. I worked quite will. AZ

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    AZ Traveler,
    That looks great John, Kim and I started the Atkins this morning and those pics are painful. We have to loose a few before hitting the fest trail. -RP

• AZ TravelerAZ Traveler Posts: 664
    AZRP,
    I feel your pain. I was going to meet up with you guys at the Okiefest but It looks like I won't be able to make this one. Some people want to buy our place in Utah so we will be tied up at that time. I don't think you guys will suffer that much if you make those pig candies you were talking about. Enjoy, John

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    AZ Traveler ,
    I'll make a point of meeting you and Love Handles one of these days. -RP

• AZ Traveler,
    Ah!, that reminds me of the good times we had making pizzas together John. I've only made them once since then. See Yaa

• AZ Traveler,
    Made my first ones Saturday night. Man they were great. Will definitely be doing alot more in the future!!

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    AZRP,
    I now reading the Atkins book, I like it so far and have friend that have GREAT luck on it. I could not believe my eyes when I saw them. I don't need to lose weith but need to get the blood sugar thing under control so may also do it.[p]Good Luck and I hope it works for the both of you.[p]Cheers,
    Bordello

• AZ TravelerAZ Traveler Posts: 664
    LoveHandles,
    Those were some great pizzas we made at your place. Never forget those. Take care. John