Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rutland Gasket

Options
Grill With Bill
Grill With Bill Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A while back someone posted a part number for a replacement gasket manufactured by Rutland. The time has come for me to replace my gasket and I can't find that message in the archive (I keep getting error messages when I try to search). So if anyone can either give me the number or point me in the direction of the previous message I'd appreciate it.[p]Thanks.
Bill

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Grill With Bill,
    Odd that you should post.. I think I can help you maybe...heeeyaaaa. I did my Large BGE with Rutland PolyGlas fiber gasket yesterday..and its a beaut...I had a few problems that came to light and if you wish..e.mail me and I will give ya all the "right" answers. Cleaning,etc. Save you some problems..I had forgotten some of this a few years ago. Now the light is blinking again..
    Cheers...
    Char-Woody
    Gasket kit, Item #95

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Grill With Bill, go to this site and type in "Gasket Stove Kit" and it will tak eyou to the kit I like.

[ul][li]Aubuchon [/ul]