Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork tenderloin, yes

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All,
Just cooked my first pork tenderloin, used a little red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano,thyme,rosemary,basil and pepper on the outside. Cooked at about 300, a little bit of apple chips for the coals and tunrning after 10 min. Had some red bell pepper and zucchini squash wraped in foil with fork holes in it. Everything came out "Wonderful". Could have cut the tenderloin with a plastic fork. The best cook for me so far. My hat is off to all of you. I'm a learning.
Thanks,
New Bob

Comments

• Orio Kid
    Orio Kid Posts: 87
    Options
    New Bob,
    With all this talk about pork, I have got to get a loin thawed out. Your menu sounds great.
    Jake

• Big Murth
    Big Murth Posts: 350
    Options
    New Bob,
    You really got it right, especially with the foil-wrapped veggies on the side. It's a can't miss cook when you accompany "anything" with those veggies as you prepared them. And as you've experienced, that pork tenderloin is probably the most versatile thing to cook, what with the almost infinite variations in prep/flavor/side dishes, etc., that work so well. And even your cardiologist would approve!!