Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Great Egg Harbor

Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
edited 4:37AM in EggHead Forum
I was flying back from Sweden yesterday and was looking at the screen showing all the flight data as we were approaching JFK. All of a sudden up pops a designation of "Great Egg Harbor" which appeared to be somewhere in the Philly/Baltimore area. Does any body know anything about the mentioned harbor. I had never heard of it but I truly think we need an egg fest in this area. What do you think?

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Wise One,[p]I have heard of Egg Harbor boats - I thought it was up north near New Jersey or that area.[p]The Eggfest in Waldorf is not close enough?[p][p]Tim
    [ul][li]
    EGGFEST2001
    [/ul]
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Tim M,
    T he boats are, in fact, made in Egg Harbor, New Jersey. JCA

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Tim M,
    T he boats are, in fact, made in Egg Harbor, New Jersey. JCA

• BearFanBearFan Posts: 28
    Wise One,[p]There is a quaint little town in Wisconsin's popular Door[p]county named "Egg Harbour". I've been going up there in[p]the fall the past few years to fish king salmon. One reason[p]for my new small BGE. Beautiful spot but accomodations are[p]pretty big $$$$..... Ed