Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So we finally got a 100...

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Spoilers below if you haven't yet watched....[p][p]
...on the BBQ All Star show. Though I think it was kind of anti-climatic and random, as I think Dawkins kind of just liked Notorious' whole image. I do have to say, that Notorious P.I.G. is one of the better team names I've heard.[p]Again, though, the judging seemed a little random. I should really look back to substantiate what I'm about to say, but I'm too hungover. But I think one of the judges this week made some negative comments before giving a high 70s score, which is one of the higher scores you see on that show. I don't really get it.[p]Good show, though, and once again, the champ holds serve. I think Trigg is the only champ so far not to win in the first round. I guess those folks know a thing or two about cooking.[p]BGEs featured again on the catch and kill category, though they didn't talk about them too much. That's a lot of good exposure for these cookers in general, though. BGE must have stepped up to get involved with the show.[p]Later,
Cornfed

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Cornfed,
    I think this was the first show to actually be shot so things were still getting worked out a bit.[p]Emma and her crew were awesome. The 2 real life cowboys she had with her I think maybe slept 2 hours the whole 7 days I was there. They were going to bed every morning when I was leaving for the set and were always there for the first taping of the day. Excellent Egghead material I would have to say. They also got into the EGG and loved working with it.