Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fiery Foods Show Report

Big Murth
Big Murth Posts: 350
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just spent 3 "hot" hours at the 13th Annual National Fiery Foods Show, Saturday @ our Convention Center. The show returned to Albuquerque after a mistaken 2-year detour to Reno, Nevada. People were packed in, like too many chipotles in too small of a can, swilling beer and guzzling Cokes like it was the last liquid their lips would ever touch again. The rubs, sauces, and salsas from all over the country, and from the Orient, Caribbean, and even Australia were better than ever. Great stuff, and I bought a lot of it.....but know this friends---the recipes you make, and share...are still the standard by which I will judge and compare. Nothing like making your own stuff from scratch, and always knowing what you're getting. Check the NEW RECIPES SECTION, for a contribution I've been wanting to make for awhile, but not until I did it on the Egg myself. I hope you'll like it: Big Murth's "Puerco Adobo"--a pork tenderloin recipe.

Comments