Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket

Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
i am a new user of the Big Green Egg. I have figured out how to smoke eveything but a brisket. I have good flavor but it is always a little more tuffer than i like. Can some one give me some suggestions?

Comments

• You are probably wondering why noone responded to your request. First of all, this post is usually for recommendations for changes to the Forum. The ClubEgg is where your questions w/b answered. As far as your question on the brisket, there are various ways to bbq. I personally just rub it with my favorite rub and smoke it about 12 hours at 200-225 degrees. Mad Max recommends fat side down, might want to check out his recipe. I 'm also providing you with a link to the Dizzy Pig website. They have a myriad of rubs that complement the egg very well.
    http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/recipes.html

LOL
    Joe