Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beginning of an Epidemic???

Options
Anthony Up North
Anthony Up North Posts: 205
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
In Minnesota there are only two BGE dealerships. Both are in St. Paul. Last Fall while shopping at one of the half dozen hardware stores here in town (central Mn), I began talking about the BGE with the owner. He became interested. Told him about the results an EGG produces. Told him to check the "Forum" for living testaments. He did.[p]Now I learn he's decided to carry the full line of BGE line products. No more having to travel a long distance to buy something for the EGG. More happy people in town. Should begin making the entire community a food love fest (or nest). Could eventually even eliminate all rancor and be the first "perfectly loving community, in the entire U.S. without crime, abuse, drugs, and well, you get the picture. [p]It is not yet a full fledged epidemic, so maybe that's all too much to expect. After all many of you BGEggers always say, "life is good". So maybe by getting more people to EGG, it is not too much to expect, peace, harmony, and good will that is. [p]Regardless though, the BGE is spreading and now will have a toehold in central Mn. And to whatever degree, life will be at least a bit better.[p]Thought you all might like to know. You must have had at least a bit to do with it.[p]Anthony

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Anthony Up North, good show, and now we expect a Minni Fest in Minni Sota..:-) I bet your enthusiasm made the big difference. Its strange how "help keep the planet green" has grown the last 4 years.:-)
    Big Cheer to ya...
    C~W[p]