Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

And another round of thanks to BobbyQ and

Options
Q-rious Tom
Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
the whole BGE family on a great job.[p]And thanks to all o' you cooks for the great spread -- which has added to my middle-aged spread :-)[p]I had a great time meeting some of you for the secind time, some for the first -- and somehow still managed to miss meeting some of you.[p]See you all next year![p]Tom

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    QriousTom,
    Thanks Tom, it was a pleasure to see you again this year.[p]Everyone that works here did an amazing job and everyone worked very very hard to make it the best Eggtoberfest ever. I played a small part compared to everyone else that works here.

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    CIMG0137.jpg
    <p />Bobby-Q,[p]Then again....if provoked, you can be dangerous!![p]LMAO![p]Chubby (too old to drop and roll) Tabor
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Chubby,
    Now that there`s funny...i dont care what ya say....and I got to witness it....did I just say that...LOL..meant to say " I didn`t see a thing your honor"[p]Wess

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    WessB,
    you know, if i hadn't seen it, i probably wouldn't have believed it. ...but i did witness it. .. yep. ...chubby actually taking flight!!! .. .. course, bobby had to build up some speed to launch him. . .kinda like an aircraft carrier catapult. .. .and while the chubster flew fairly well (ok, kinda like an albatros on steroids), his landing had something to be desired. ...first time i ever saw a five point (yep, both feet, both hands, and his noggin) landing. . .me thinks chub-dub-dub should stick to more earthly endeavors. ..oh, and last i heard ringling brothers had revoked their offer to make the chubmeister their next human cannonball. . ..something about having to change the diameter of the cannon barrel. ..heeee

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]I'm glad your memory of the event is so vivid!!!![p]My crack legal staff will be sent to take your deposition in the above matter!![p]Chubby[p]
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • AlaskanC
    AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Options
    How in the heck did I miss that? Was it first thing in the morning (or as I suspect) after the 'fest was over?