Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Double Stacked Ribs

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
5ribsbge1Mvc-011e.jpg
<p />I posted a picture of the contraption I use for low and slow smoking a couple of days ago but didn't show what I have used it for. The picture is of 6 racks of loin back ribs. I adjusted the top rack at 4 inches above the lower rack and placed the ribs in rib-racks. You will need to look real close to see the lower rack in the picture. The ribs were smoked for about 5-1/2 hours. They were mopped with apple cider about half way thru the cook. The picture you see is just after I glazed the ribs and about 45 minutes before they came off the cooker. Other than the mop and glaze, the ribs were not turned or moved and I had even heat at both levels. I found it real easy to just lift off the top rack to mop and glaze the lower rack. The setup works pretty good. Hope I get this one to work.

Comments