Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I love the power of JJ's Rub!

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last summer I had made up a double batch of JJ's Rub for household use. My two daughters and their husbands were down with the grandchildren for ribs and chicken. The ribs and the chicken were done with, of course, JJ's Rub. Everyone raved.
So when they left I made up a couple of small containers for each family to use when they pulled out the old Webers. (I shudder to think my poor grandchildren are growing up on W cooked food but, I'm in the process of changing that).
Anyway, just before Christmas I made an 8x batch of JJ's, found some neat 6 oz. stainless steel shakers with plastic covers and gave them to the girls as a special little Christmas gift.
I'm not to sure if it was a good idea now. Both girls (and their hubbies) have used the rub even for roasting in the regular oven and want more! I'm the only source for the rub and I'm having fun making them plead for more. Even a couple of their friends have aske me to make some for them!
Does anyone know of a 12 Step program for users of JJ's Rub? ;>)[p]Carey

Comments