Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

She really loves me....

DHall
DHall Posts: 180
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well its been a few months since I have been around here bc I got married back in July and the months leading up to it were busy enough to put a damper on most of my free time to cook. Now it is almost the end of august and yesterday was my 30th bday. The new wife brought me down to Orange Beach to relax for a few days. Yesterday she gave me my giftas nad low and behold the last one is a new xtra large egg to go along with my large. No she didnt bring it all the way here just a picture wrapped up in a box but the mothership deliviered it at our house tow days ago while we were here. So this brings me to my question. What eggcessories are available for the XL? I have looked on the website but they dont seem to acknowledge the existence of the XL. The wife said the package she bought came with some of the tools and some charcoal but couldnt remember what else. I know I would want a platesetter and a castiron grill and will prolly want to order a spare grill grate to make a extened grate. What else is there and where can I see them all since we dont have a local dealer. Thanks!!

Comments