Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fast fall-a-part Brisket

Options
Uncle Dave
Uncle Dave Posts: 54
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Had to share this one with you all. Coat Brisket with rub of choice over night. Next Morning Pour 2 cups of white sugar over brisket. Hard to do but trust me. That night all sugar will have disappeared. Put on BGE Fat down 250 one hour. Then put in a v rack in drip pan, 1 hour more 250. Take brisket off and set it on a double sheet of foil. Form the edges into a crude bowl. Pour 2/3 of a beer on meat slice a onion throw it on too. Close top up with a third piece of foil. Return to grill 3hours 200. Five hours total you can cut this with a plastic fork! Served 8 for lunch today they just could'nt believe it. It was the finest brisket anyone would could want. BGE dealer gave this to me the sugar sounds crazy but the final meat has no sweet taste. Email me with Questions Uncle Dave

Comments