Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who wanted some pecan wood?

Options
Wise One
Wise One Posts: 2,645
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Over Chgristmas, I lost my hard-drive (and my eMail messages). There were a couple of folks who had written about wanting some pecan wood. If you will rewrite me, I'll try to see if I can oblige you.

Comments

• Wise One,
    Heck ...what is the price and what size?[p]SmokinSteve

[ul][li]Wood Chips for U[/ul]
  • Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    Wise One,[p]Thanks Bill, I still have some of the chunks you brought to Eggtoberfest last year. That was nice of you, to go to all that trouble. Sorry to hear about your computer problem![p]Earl
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Earl, and there'll be more next EGGtoberfest if you need some. As for the hard-drive crash, I'm slowly making my way back. I'm trying to link to my old drive as a slave so I can copy over old files (bookmark, email, tax information, etc) and other stuff that I should have had backed up but did not. Since the CD-ROM drive crashed as well, I think I might replace it with a RW CD drive so I can just back up to CD every now and then. I'm just a good poster child for the "Backup Institute of America".[p]
  • Wise One,
    I lost a 10 gig last november...its a gas...I should have known better being that I have worked with computers for over 10 years...we al have to learn the hard way sometimes[p]