Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Food Grade Heat Resistant Gloves, Availability?

edited 10:54PM in EggHead Forum
BGE Boston Butts are a hit at my house. I have hand pulled too many just off the egg ones while everyone crowds around waiting for their share. I usually do two 5 to 6 LB ones. Can anyone share a good location to order the food grade heat resistant gloves from the web.

Comments

• xxfest014.jpg
    <p />Bruce,[p]I use firemen's neoprene gloves. NEOX Hi-Lo seem to work the best. I figure that fireman really like chili and chili is a food so that makes the gloves food-grade. Seriously, I would recommend washing them with soap and water before you use them ;-). TimM's too the picture of me pulling pork with my gloves at last year's Eggfest on his site. I got my gloves from Pitts and Spits, but this place is a bit cheaper:[p]<a href="http://www.brentonsafety.com/store/9-922.htm>Brenton Safety</a>[p]MikeO

• MikeO,[p]Wow, the link sorta freaked out on me. I'll try it again. Musta forgot a close-quote in the text. Here's another try:[p]Brenton Safety