Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

eggfest in Denver

Options
eggor
eggor Posts: 777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got an email the other day, all the details are'nt worked out yet but it sounds like there will be an eggfest this fall in Denver. So if your planning vacations and such might want to keep your eyes open for the details![p]Scott

Comments

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    eggor,
    That would be a fun one. The wife and I were there about 5 years ago for a conference she attended. Nice city, I really enjoyed the downtown area hunting down bookstores while she was off learning.

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    eggor,[p]Any idea of the dates? Fall is miserably busy for us, but that would be one I would love to do![p]Tonia
    :~)

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    QBabe,[p]I was emailed at home, I forget the date... sometime in September I think. I'll post tonight when I know for sure. All the details should be available in a week or two. If it is in September it may conflict with my hunting season, I will be seriously bummed if it does.[p]Scott

• SMITTYtheSMOKER
    SMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,668
    Options
    eggor,[p]Good luck, sound fun.[p]-Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA