Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Have I got a deal for you........

Options
MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I would never have believed it. One Large Green Egg, plus the stand, for 311 bux out the door. The store has 4 mediums left and 1 large. All have stands. The store is in Oswego Illinois and the number can be obtained off this site. Tell them Mick sent you and you will get 50% off. Several people e-mailed me and asked for the location. I thought I would just post it here for all to enjoy. Even if you have to have it shipped, It’s still way cheap. The recipe book/manuals are very wet and not good but the dealer said they would order new ones upon request.[p]Gonna go build my table right now. Looked @ one yesterday in Evanston, Il.
$588 for the egg and $75 for the stand…………….Quite a find………….[p]I’m absolutely eggsasperated……………………….. :>)[p]MickeyT.

Comments