Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Election Day cook

Options
Spin
Spin Posts: 1,375
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All,[p]Had a wonderful cook today when none was planned. We smoked a butterflied chicken on the large, sweet potatoes and yellow squash on the small, and seared pork loin chops on the mini. Pumpkin pie and biscuits from the oven. Happy bellies all around.[p]BGE life is very good,
Spin

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Spin, kind of the same - we did pork chops and sweet potatoes - where-o-where is Dr. Chicken :~}}

• Carl T
    Carl T Posts: 179
    Options
    Spin,[p]We just polished off one chicken. Marinated pieces in Yoshida's for 30 minutes and just grilled them. Not bad.[p]Carl T

• BluesnBBQ
    Options
    My step brother is in town (he lives in Germany, and he's here for a couple of weeks) and I invited him over for dinner. He was going to come with two of his bandmates, but one of them couldn't make it. I cooked enough wings for four people, but the three of us finished them all. I bought four nice Angus strip steaks, but only cooked three. So now I have another one (the biggest and thickest of the four) for tonight's dinner! (plus leftovers from last night)[p]