Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waldorf, MD Fest

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You guys are awesome. We had a fantastic time in Waldorf and will definitely look forward to seeing you in October at Eggtoberfest. The Jerky Junky Girls will definitely be cooking. What a great group of people. Will post some pictures later from Waldorf. [p]Jerky Junkie

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Jerky Junkie, I just got back home after attending my first Waldorf Eggfest. It was a lot of fun. I got to cook with Saucy Sue and her brother Carl and had a great time. Mad Max was mad as ever and Wess was, well, Wess was Wess. It was great seeing folks I had never met (Sir Whatshisname is as gracious in person as on the forum) and folks I had met only briefly before (Smoking Todd among others) and old friends (Nature Boy, Smokey, Miss Brenda and drbbq among others). The crew from Seasonal Distributors (Da Mayoor, Da Daughter, Lisa, and the others) were great hosts. And the band really rocked! And how did they get such great weather??!?!?!? And oh yeah, the Hooters girls were very nice. They even squeezed in tight around dr bbq when I told them I could not get them all into the picture. [p]

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Jerky Junkie,
    you girls were awsome as well. ..it was great to finally meet you and we look forward to seeing you and the girls in atlanta as well . . .

• BBQ Bob Trudnak
    Options
    Jerky Junkie,
    It was great to meet you three! It was a blast. Are you selling your jerky or is it just a hobby right now? Let me know If I could buy a bag, I am eager to try it out.[p]BBQ Bob

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Options
    Wise One,
    Now that is funny.
    R&J