Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waldorf

Options
Haggis
Haggis Posts: 998
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My thanks and compliments to those who participated at Waldorf. Seasonal Distributors and their enthusiastic crew did a really fine job at all levels -- and I know there are many more levels than any of us can see! Those cooking were talented, gracious, generous, and really cool folks! Dr. BBQ's book sold out quickly and I was lucky to grab my copy early on. [p]If there'd been a competition I think Mad Max would have gotten my vote for the rolled flank and for the sea bass (at least I think that's what it was.) And I want to pay particular compliments to the Dizzy Pig team and to Chris who put aside his recent troubles and demonstrated just how great the Egg can perform, with one dish after another flowing out on the table -- I brought a guest along who kept trying to get seconds of a dish only to find that there was something new to try! Thanks again to all![p]