Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The best Eggtoberfest yet..

Options
KennyG
KennyG Posts: 949
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
...has come and gone and, as always, what a great time with friends old and new. The weather was perfect and the facilities could not have been better. A special thanks to Ed Fisher and staff for graciously hosting this fine event. [p]It would be easy to literally write a novel in an attempt to describe this great gathering of BGE enthusiasts, but I will follow Smokey's lead and try to keep it simple.[p]Thanks to everyone for the good times and friendship and to the many dedicated chefs who spent almost the entire day crafting that wonderful ceramic Q to share with all. The 3 EggFests I've attended have provided some of my fondest memories. [p]When the Egg family gets together, good times, food and people are guaranteed. Such was the plan of our hardworking and dedicated original webmaster, Bill "WJ" Miller.[p]The big guy was surely smiling down on us this weekend.[p]K~G
sign me up for Waldorf[p][p][p]

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    KennyG,[p]Sue and I could not agree more. The variety of food offered was simply amazing - breakfest, snacks, appetizers, veggies, bread, main meals (including wild game), and deserts.[p]The only thing better than the food was the fellowship and sharing throughout the event. The big guy's presence was definitely there.[p]Spin

• KennyG, Nice post, and I bet your right!
    C~W