Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stand-by troops!

Options
King-O-Coals
King-O-Coals Posts: 510
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
E-hour is approaching. Personal internal marinate commenced at 1100 hours this morning. At eggxactly 1500 hours, we will hit the beach with flame throwers igniting the coals. 1530 hours, stuffed tenderloin will assualt the grill over indirect heat provided by plate setter. Insurgence of temp probe will temporarily preclude this assault. Total victory should follow around 1700 hours, if not before. The spoils of the impending victory will be ingested by all in attendance. More to follow..

Comments

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Well, I really don't know what to say. I'm full as a tick and as best as I can remember, the tenderloin was great. My guests pigged out and wouldn't stop talking about it. It cooked at 250 until the internal reached 160. It looked like a picture in a magazine. But once you have had a great 20+ hour butt, everything else is just good..