Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2006 Florida Eggfest

QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There have been several inquiries about the Florida Eggfest, but because I've been so crazy busy, I don't have the website ready to roll out yet. Hopefully it'll be hitting cyberspace in the near future. [p]For any of you wanting to know, here are some details:[p]What: Florida Eggfest
When: March 10 & 11, 2006
Where: Silver River State Park[p]The cabins at the park got reserved like hot potatoes when we made the announcement last year about the dates for next year, but if you want to make a hotel reservation, you can go to the page for last year's website (link below) and look at the "Hotels and Nearby Camping". They haven't changed. For any of you looking for a "nicer" establishment, there is a Hilton and a Fairfield Inn off of State Road 200, about 10-12 miles away from the 'Fest site. I will have contact information for them on the 2006 site, but you can Google them as well. There are still many campsites available at the park, if that's your thing.[p]So, please be patient. I'm working on getting everything put together so I can get the formal announcement out, but hopefully, this will provide some of the basics so that folks can start planning.[p]Tonia
:~)

[ul][li]Last Year's Lodging Page[/ul]