Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If in Atlanta HIGHLY recommend Cajun Meat Company

Options
Kewan
Kewan Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
they are in Marietta. I picked up a couple of their chickens stuffed with crawfish dressing and cooked 'em on the egg Sat. It was simply amazing.

I had a bunch of people over for football on Sat and started at 7am with ribs, cooked a couple of beer can chickens, and the chickens from Cajun Meat for lunch. I then threw on venison tenderloin nuggets wrapped in bacon for an afternoon appetizer. Dinner was a combo of leftovers and 2" thick bone in rib eyes. After that we went down to Tech to watch the Dawgs win for the 5th year in a row...all in all it was a great day. I

I'm a longtime lurker and appreciate all the help and advice from your posts on here...the egg did an incredible job and impressed all. In fact two friends are going to finally pull the trigger and buy an egg after my own little eggfest. Oh yeah, and I did a turkey for the first time for Thanksgiving on the egg and my sister (who is borderline vegetarian) took home turkey leftovers because "it was so good". The egg, combined with the help from the posts here, can turn a normal guy into an outstanding cook.

www.cajunmeatcompany.com