Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a Day!!!

Options
Recipes
Recipes Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What a wonderful day at EGGtoberfest here in Atlanta with over 130 EGGs cooking and close to 1000 people in attendance (or was it over?). Incredible things coming off those EGGs. Bread Pudding, Gyros, veggie-kebobs, ribs, pulled pork, brisket, (yes, the PP and brisket folks cheated. Did most of it at home and brought it in to finish up - but it was good and the only way to be able to serve at EGGtoberfest), bacon wrapped olives, bacon wrapped watermelon rind, oysters, pork loin, pork tenderloin, ABTs, chicken wings, turkey necks,soup, prime rib, Hawaiian ribeyes and that's only what I was able to taste. I missed out on Mr. Toad's incredible pork loin from the Islands but I understand it was wonderful.[p]Now hopefully all these folks and all the ones I didn't get to try, will send their recipes in. I'll get a cookbook out by the end of the month. [p]Also, this was the first time in the new location. While it certainly is nice to hear how well it went, we'd like to hear where we could make it even a better experience for you. Send me an eMail and let me know your ideas. What could we do that we did not? What should we not do that we did? What should we do differently? The more input we get, the better we can make next year's event. Thanks in advance.[p]Nad finally. many thanks to everyone who cooked. You guys and gals did a great job! I was worried about there being enough food to last the day but there were still a few plates with food on them at the bitter end. I don't think anyone left feeling hungry. Thanks for sharing your expertise and your food!