Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork - An hour later!

Options
Anthony Up North
Anthony Up North Posts: 205
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know you all may tire of hearing this, but the pulled pork I just et, was a hugh succes. This Yankee is a convert to that Southern cookin. Fell off the bone! Pulled it as instructed by some of you earlier. Heaped it on my home-made hamburger whole wheat buns I made yesterday. Splashed JJ's Q sauce on it. My wife followed suit. Ooooooh! OOOOOh! Was that good.[p]I want to thank all of you for all of your posts in the past and those today. I learned it all from you. Gfw, Spin, Char-Woody, JJ, Nature Boy, Tim M. Cat, and others - others -others all at one time or another helped me out to this smoooooth first try at this wonderful dish. I couldnt uh dun it witout ya all![p]Thanks a million. [p]Anthony up nor.

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Anthony Up North, Way to go..your a pro now.. Just remember, tis your cook,,we just prompt ya a bit.[p]If you want a brisket treat..check below. I just snuck a sample and its lip smackin, wallop your mamma good.
    OOoooooh...Unlawful the way this BGE cooks.
    C~W[p]