Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Beef Ribz

Options
Rumrunner
Rumrunner Posts: 563
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The ribs were absolutley fantastic. Served with Steak Fries and homemade Bread & Butter pickles, a bottle of California Red Zin. ZEN is good ;) Follow the link for the full procedure ;)[p]beefrib4.jpg

[ul][li]Beef Spare Ribs[/ul]

Comments

• Bama Egger
    Bama Egger Posts: 137
    Options
    Rumrunner,[p]
    They look great!!! Interesting how pork ribs were "the thing" now I am starting to see people cooking more and more beef ribs. Nice thing is it appears you can cook them the same 3-1.5-1 method with apple juice.[p]Wish there was a side picture of the ribs as I am looking for a 6 slot rib holder that is tall enough to hold ribs so they don't overlap. Is that a BGE holder you have? I have, in the past, rolled ribs but found I lost consistency in tenderness as the overlapped sections were not fall of the bone when the middle sections were. [p]Got me interested in trying this next weekend.[p]Paul

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    paul, that is a Weber 4 rib holder. I don't particularly care for it, but it works.