Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I am an Eggoholic.

Options
BabyBoomBBQ
BabyBoomBBQ Posts: 703
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My name is babyboombbq and I am an Eggoholic. I started Egging in Jan and it's now in control of my life. I have burned all the hair off my arm learning about flashback and fried my gaskets cooking Steaks. Cracked my both my firebox and cast iron grate, which I didn't think was possible. I purchased a computerized draft fan (BBQ Guru), Map gas torch and a large trash can for storing lump and smoking wood to name a few.

It has also impacted nearly every aspect of my life. I turned 9 or 10 innocent people into Eggheads, including family members. My drinking buddies at my watering hole now salivate when they see me walk in the door with my "little red lunch box" and want me to do something for the daily special. One even said " When I pull up and see your car, I wonder what you brought in or did I miss it?" And to top if off, the Fiancée of one of the members of the unit that lost the 4 SO guys in Afghanistan a couple of weeks ago wants me to do a Texas Style Brisket the some of the remaining unit members.

Now, I contemplate getting another Egg or tow, making a self propelled Egg-Cart with Refrigeration and a sink....

I need help....