Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK-help please!

Options
huha99
huha99 Posts: 16
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
WMK,
I am sure there is a setting to take me back to the thread just read,replied to, etc. When I go "back" on the new forum, it resets to the very top...very irritating! Help!

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    huha99,

We are working to upgrade our forum and also keep the good things about what we have.

Unfortunately, we cannot affect how the back button with the new forum. We can, however, add a "back" button on the message that could return to the index and also position the index to the message you were viewing. That would be about the same as using the browser's back button with current forum with the advantage that you would also see any new messages too.

Also, in the this forum, the "Thread Map" contains all of the messages in the thread instead of only the replies to the message you are viewing. This means that you don't have to use the back button to navigate w/in a thread. Though, once you are finished with that thread, it would still be nice to return to the index where you were. So we'll provide a way to do that.

Thanks for your input!
  • huha99
    huha99 Posts: 16
    Options
    WMK,
    Thanks for your reply. I am trying to get used to the new forum. It will just take some time.