Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Like Peter and John in Acts 4:20

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
chubby1.jpg
<p />chubby2.jpg[p]
"We (I) cannot help speaking about what we (I) have see and heard...." This was a really good night on the Egg.[p]Tonight I did two totally new things. I did bacon wrapped turkey filets ( not new ), but marinated in a special Balsamic Vinegar sent to me by Chubby....Believe me, this is no ordinary Balsamic...you can eat this stuff on ice cream!....I'm not kidding! There's a real good chance that when this is gone...I will never see any of it ever again.....Thank you Chubby![p]I seasoned them with Ken Stone's Red Rooster, and cooked them direct on an elevated grid with...the second new thing...."Guava Wood". I am absolutely blown away with both the incredible fragrance and taste of this wood. It is truly wonderful! I never really expected it to be so impressive. Thank you, too...Greg! [p]On another note....Would you believe that I actually grew the corn in the picture? .....Good, because it was frozen :0)[p]Night all.[p]Mike

Comments