Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Photos From EGGtoberfest 2024

We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all the talented EGGhead cooks who joined us and prepared the most delectable bites on the Big Green Egg. Your unwavering passion for the Big Green Egg brand and its community never fails to amaze us. 

A special appreciation goes out to the dedicated support staff who worked tirelessly behind the scenes, the EGGhead cooks, Team Green, our distributors, dealers, vendors, and all the attendees. We express our gratitude to each and every one of you.

If you've attended any of the past 26 EGGtoberfests, you’ve likely had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Toad, who has been a beloved part of our community and hasn't missed a single event—until this year. Unfortunately, he and his wife were deeply affected by Hurricane Helene, which devastated their hometown near Asheville, NC, leaving them flooded and without power. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time, and we hope to welcome them back next year.

If you missed any of the action here is the photo gallery of EGGtoberfest 2024. 

Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,791
    Thx for the pics!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,987
    edited 12:58AM
    Sorry to hear that about Rodney (Mr Toad). Besides knowing him via the original BGE forum as it turned out his younger brother was a minister here in Peoria, IL who I met he and his wife by sheer accident one Saturday noon at a local pizza joint!