Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Free Cart For Medium BGE - Boulder, CO

Options
The title says it. The cart is very sturdy, made of wood. Since it's well over a decade old, there are signs of use. It's 58" wide, 24" deep, with the hole for the MBGE right in the middle.
Somewhere on the Colorado Front Range

Comments

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,557
    Options
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,909
    Options
    She hasn't been active here for 7 years now. BTW I recall her Italian beau passed away many years ago and for some strange reason I thought she had too, but I might be wrong. 
  • Canugghead
    Options
    @RRP I know that but thought there's an off chance she gets email alerts. No further knowledge nor comments.
    canuckland
  • RRP
    Options
    @RRP I know that but thought there's an off chance she gets email alerts. No further knowledge nor comments.
    I don't think that email alert feature works anymore at least I don't receive any alerts any more.
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Dang. Wish you were in NC I could use this..

thoughtful offer thank you. 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Canugghead
    edited December 2023
    Options
    RRP said:
    I don't think that email alert feature works anymore at least I don't receive any alerts any more.
    Still works for me, check your profile settings

Edit:

Edit2:
    Gosh, think of all the sales you lost because you didn't know when people ping you for gaskets, shame  =) You could be regasketing 'murica ten yards at a time!
    canuckland
  • RRP
    Options
    RRP said:
    Still works for me, check your profile settings

Edit:

Edit2:
    Gosh, think of all the sales you lost because you didn't know when people ping you for gaskets, shame  =) You could be regasketing 'murica ten yards at a time!
    Thank you for your suggestion! I did check and fixed the only 2 unchecked items that you suggested which did in fact prevent the email notification. But since I always did a manual check of my BGE mailboxes every day I doubt I missed any gasket inquiries! 

Happy Holidays to you and your family!
  • Canugghead
    Options
    Apology to OP for thread jacking.
    @RRP you know I was all in jest I hope, glad your problem is resolved. Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a great 2024! 
    canuckland
  • Corv
    Corv Posts: 376
    Options
    The cart has been claimed.
    Somewhere on the Colorado Front Range