Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My version of ABT dip...

Options
Morning All:

We had a neighborhood gathering yesterday & we chose to bring ABT dip (as we were pretty sure no one had ever had it before)...start by crisping up the bacon pieces in the cast iron skillet...

Next set aside the cooked bacon, drain most of the bacon grease & add the jalapeno pepper pieces to soften them up some...

Once the peppers are soft, then top them with the mixture of cream cheese, chopped pulled pork & my BBQ sauce plus a sprinkling of Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head rub...

That then gets topped with a jar of Paul Newman's Pineapple Salsa, some more Pineapple Head & the bacon pieces...

Back on the Egg (now indirect) for about 20 minutes for everything to get hot & happy together...serve with Multi-grain Tostitos...I brought home the empty skillet as it was well received.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments